Thursday 7 June 2012

All that glitters is ...Green

Photographed with very early morning sun streaming through the kitchen window, my midweek thifted finds have a definite green theme. I love green, would go as far as to say that it is my favourite colour. Around this time of year when its has been a bit warm and there has been plenty of rain, I look at the garden and am amazed at just how many different shades of green there are. Grass, kelly, avocado, lime, chartreuse, bottle, army, moss, forest, pine and emerald. Sure it nearly looks like a jungle out there.







Sequin evening bag €3  
Glitter green feather butterfly (needs a pin attachment) 20c
Glass and feather bird ornament 20c! (my favorite)

Linking to Her Library Adventures Flea market finds

7 comments:

  1. I love green, too! I'm eyeing up that pretty bird as potential head wear! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bird ornaments! I have a bunch in my Christmas ornament stash. Do you have any other ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one i have Coleen, but i will surely be keeping an eye out for others. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Oh your green things are gorgeous! Love the bird - I have some small blue ones on a twisty old branch by the door. You're so right about all the amazing greens in the garden - even the weeds look pretty good at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower who found you through Her Library Adventures flea market finds. Just found her too! Love all your green finds, especially the evening bag. Also, love your tractor! My hubby has a Ford 8N from 1948! All that stacked firewood looks great, that really is a lot of work. Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It really makes my day. I have removed word verification to make it less hassle. Sure don't I know yer not a robot!