Tuesday 4 December 2012

Thrift Haul - from breakfast to cocktails!


Another thrift haul that seems to have a bit of theme going on. The first find is two fibreglass rectangular trays on a stand. Anyone know what how this was used? Is it for sandwiches?


Anyway the colours were nice and they just happen to go with my second find


These cannisters with cork lids are in great condititon.


A really heavy solid wood nut dish.


I've recently acquired one of these stove top coffee maker and I've become a bit of an espresso freak. But I've picked up another now to sell. The old Alpen cannister would make a great home for homemade granola. Its also for sale.


This little coffee set has a gold snowflake design and was made in Japan. Perfect condition.


Moving onto cocktails, the ice bucket is very festive.

Mission Complete.

Linking in late with Magpie Monday and Apron Thrift girl



10 comments:

  1. Amazing finds, think you are correct about the trays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea set, I am sure one of my nana's had a set like that. I agree sandwiches for the trays.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the dual tray stand!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about the trays, but they look very versatile. love the wood of the nut dish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I do love the tray stand! I would guess it's for sandwiches too but you could put anything on it - cakes, hors d'oeuvres (you know, for when you're being fancy and having cocktails with ice from your snowflake ice bucket!)
    I love all that 1960-70s party ware and kitchenalia, it's fabulous. Now, when can I come round for canapés and a Harvey Wallbanger? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little coffee set and its stand - gorgeous!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do have a great eye for things - is it hard to sell stuff you like? I'm useless - very bad at letting go! The cannisters look great on the tray and I'm sure I recognise the pattern on the bottom plate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh some great great finds. I'm absolutely in LOVE with the icebucket - find me one, you're having all the luck!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It really makes my day. I have removed word verification to make it less hassle. Sure don't I know yer not a robot!